Buy Magic Mushroom Tea’s. A delicious infusion of edible mushrooms and water, mushroom tea has a wide range of health advantages, including the reduction of nausea and vomiting. Psychedelic or lingzhi mushrooms, which are both safe to consume and offer a number of health advantages, are typically used to make mushroom tea. How to quickly create mushroom tea is the big unknown.
Potential Health Benefits of Mushroom Tea:
Reap a surplus amount of benefits with just a cup of tea and bless your health with all these benefits.
- Boosts Immunity
- Possesses Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Rich in Antioxidants
- Fights Cancer
- Reduces Blood Pressure
- Anti-aging Effects
- Energizes the Body
- Healthy Alternative to Caffeine
How to make Mushroom Tea? Popular Mushroom Tea Recipes-
How To Make Magic Mushroom Tea
- Magic Mushrooms are getting prominent in these times, as scrutinized by some experts, consuming magic mushroom tea creates a spectrum of benefits which includes a relaxing effect and reduces stress. The deep flavor and the zesty aroma opens a gateway to a blissful sight and breath. Nowadays, many fanatics are consuming this tea making a trend out of it. How To Make Psychedelic Mushroom Tea or Magic Mushroom Tea is more of a basic Mushroom Tea! Here is how to brew in the simplest way.
- Psilocybin Mushroom (3.5-5 grams)
- Water 2 cups (340-400 ml)
- Lemon Juice, Honey, Ginger slices (Optional)
- Add a cup of water to a saucepan and let it heat until it starts to boil.
- Break down the mushroom pieces into smaller chunks until it gets grounded. Add the thrashed mushroom pieces into a bowl and pour the hot water into it.
- Add and stir the tea bag into the cup and let it steep for 15-17 minutes.
- Now add lemon juice, fresh pieces of ginger, and honey to another cup of boiling water.
- In a saucepan, brew the two cups of mixtures together and let it steep for another 10-12 minutes.
- Stain using a thin sieve, leaving behind all the remnants.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Chaga Mushrooms are used for its medicinal purposes as it is rich in antioxidants beta-glucans and its extracts are used in treating various cancers, and surprisingly Chaga Mushroom Tea is the easiest way to reap all these benefits. Chaga Mushroom Tea is generally consumed unsweetened and can also be consumed as an iced tea where you can refrigerate the brewed tea for 2-3 hours. Here is how to make Chaga mushroom tea at the ease of your kitchen!
There are no reviews yet.